Wing Commander Andre Adamson
European Bilateral Relations and EU Exit
4:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: STRESS TESTING CURRENT CAPABILITIES TO REFINE A CONCEPT FOR THE NEXT GENERATION FIGHTER
- Inserting NATO’s current force structure within a high-end combat situation. Which capabilities would give out first in the contested environment?
- Defining a next generation combat air concept. Balancing range, lethality, survivability, affordability and interoperability
- What effectors will define the future combat air system?
- How valid is a network-centric concept of operations? Will information reliance prove to be a critical weakness within the future air domain?
- Attrition as a characteristic of the future combat air environment. Are UCAVs the way forward?