Lieutenant Colonel Tomaňa
Chief of Tactical Air Force Combat Training Branch
Czech Air Force
- The information capabilities of new and future platforms demand a renewed approach to training and development. If tomorrow’s pilot is to effectively exploit the data that these aircrafts will provide, they must be able to prioritise and act on information at speed, and to adapt the ways in which they acquire and engage a target.
- Might the information-age pilot suffer from data overload?Training the pilot to take advantage of increased situational awareness and C2
- Prioritising tasks in a data-heavy setting and adjusting when data is “downed”
- How is Artificial Intelligence being leveraged to enhance TTPs in a future training regime?
- Updating live training capabilities and process to support readiness for the contested environment
- Equipping the pilot to meet the A2/AD threat. Training against offensive information warfare
- Training for air-air combat against a peer threat